Los Angeles Lasik Eye Institute - Dry eyes blurry vision
Los Angeles Lasik eye institute on Wilshire boulevard BE CAREFUL EXECUTE CAUTION I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE BLURRY VISION, DRY EYES, PAIN CANNOT DRIVE AT NIGHT, Brad Keys and the crew are unprofessional never was told of the side effects never ever recommend this to any one EXECUTE CAUTION.TOO MUCH ADVERTIZING SPECIALLY ON THE HSIPANIC COMMUNITY UNIVISION PIOLIN AND JAIME HAUSSIN SHOULD BE SUED.
THEY ADVERTISE THE SURGERY.THE MEDICAL BUREAU CANNOT DO ANY THING UNLESS MANY PERSONS WHO HAD BAD EXPERIENCES JOIN AND SUBMIT COMPLAINTS RUN THESE PERSONS OUT OF BUSINESS WHO PERFORM MALPRACTICES BE CAREFUL VERY CAREFUL WITH LASIK SURGERY...review #474162
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "They used to have a D rating and now they are not accredited. must have something to do with OrangeLake resorts buyiNg them out overnight amd not telling anyone. Do..."