Los Angeles Lasik Eye Institute - Dry eyes blurry vision
Los Angeles Lasik eye institute on Wilshire boulevard BE CAREFUL EXECUTE CAUTION I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE BLURRY VISION, DRY EYES, PAIN CANNOT DRIVE AT NIGHT, Brad Keys and the crew are unprofessional never was told of the side effects never ever recommend this to any one EXECUTE CAUTION.TOO MUCH ADVERTIZING SPECIALLY ON THE HSIPANIC COMMUNITY UNIVISION PIOLIN AND JAIME HAUSSIN SHOULD BE SUED.
THEY ADVERTISE THE SURGERY.THE MEDICAL BUREAU CANNOT DO ANY THING UNLESS MANY PERSONS WHO HAD BAD EXPERIENCES JOIN AND SUBMIT COMPLAINTS RUN THESE PERSONS OUT OF BUSINESS WHO PERFORM MALPRACTICES BE CAREFUL VERY CAREFUL WITH LASIK SURGERY...review #474162
You may also like
- "When I had my life style lift it did very little. I had to go back a sevond time and it still did not work that well. Plus the doctor..."
- "Dr. George Commons of Palo Alto, CA caused so much damage to my friend that 11 years later she is still dealing with the fallout. She just had her..."
- "BEWARE AACS is a DISGRACE (AACS is American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President, http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/) because some of its faculty engaged in FRAUD. Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "The SAME INCIDENT happened with me... On 06/25/15.. Lost my job due to downsizing. I have NEVER been late on payment (besides one time by a week). I called to..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."